Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Corruption

Corruption is the biggest way to solve any problem or to get something for certain money. It is the way to get something easier. Armenia is one of the capitals of corruption. It is in every job and school . And also in universities. But the most part of corruption is belonging to goverment. About friends and relatives. Everyone would like to have friendband relative at his or her job but it doesn't mean to bring all relatives to work. But most armenians do like this way. If I was boss of company, I would make interview to see who knows better my friend or another. If my friend or relative is truly deserving that job I will say no problem Welcome. The ain reasons are that people are not equal of law. They can break law then give money and live like everything is okay.
Anyway corruption is worse than to do anything with right way. Thank you for your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment